The Guessing Game was launched last Friday, wherein I asked you, the people, to help me predict what the sex would be of these two little creature babies. Well, the results are in, game players – and Bragging Rights go to:
- Rapid Income Creator (I know, it’s a spam-y name but still, a legitimate comment)
- Leroy – who is so, so, so very right that talks will be had re: toilet seat placement
- Robin from OK
- DJ Dazy (hi to my old friend!)
- Loretta (thank you for not saying I look fat, yet.)
- LeLaLu (of course I haven’t known you to ever be wrong. Shoulda known)
- Kristine (who told me I look good and not miserable. That is a good friend right there)
- Tim Terrordog (though he did stipulate that one would be Vulcan and one Ferenghi which only proves he’s a dork, but still correct)
And of course, the Mister himself:
- My baby-daddy, Anson
So – two boys, Fraternal twins.
And the rest of us game players? Well….who knew? I, so far, have rarely guessed correctly the sex of any child. I was actually pretty surprised to find out two boys , but the proof is there. I’m stopping myself from scanning the proof and posting the proof. You’re welcome.
The important thing, the thing that had my knuckles white and my lower lip a little bloody from being bitten repeatedly – was that these two boys of mine have parts that are all right as rain. The doctor paid special care to check out their kidneys, and small as they are, they are exactly as they should be. So are their hearts and brains and limbs and fluids. All I actually heard, though, was “The kidneys look fine…” and then I saw stars for a little while. And I realized that I haven’t really cared at all about boys or girls but have really been wanting it all to just be ok. And you know? It is. So far so good, as you were, at ease, b-r-e-a-t-h-e. Phew.
Thanks for playing – and to all who earned the Bragging Rights – enjoy.
(Warning: Anson – go ahead and really enjoy being correct but my advice? Don’t overdo it, or you could find yourself on the wrong end of the Pregnancy Grinch’s wicked stare of doom. Just a public declaration.) Nothing pre-meditated here. Move along.