Britax, who is the manufacturer of this dope baby carrier offered to let me try out their B-Ready Stroller. And get this. Instead of just unboxing it, throwing the little dudes in it, and letting you know what I thought, I put this poor piece of equipment through ridiculous tests. I didn’t mean to be extra hard on it but I was. And if you don’t want to read to the end, here’s this: it is awesome. Tell a friend.
So. I would tell my sister, my friends and anyone else who would listen to consider the Britax B-Ready for their babies Why?
- The storage under the seats has a lot of room. And you can actually get to it. The super-geniuses at Britax have put zippers on the front and the sides of the storage space, so you can throw whatever it is you throw into that area without wrestling your kid out of the lower seat. I love this!! It seems so simple but it is a game changer.
- The sun-visor on each seat actually is big enough to shield the boys from the sun. My dudes are somewhat vampire-like in their wailing once the sun hits them in the eyes. They flip out. The Britax B-Ready has totally superb huge canopies that effectively keep the sun off my boys’ faces. Love that.
- Multiple seat configurations. Ok, this is kind of “duh” but I need a double stroller. But I also *want* a single stroller. The B-Ready can be used as either a double or a single, and it is easy to move between them. With twins, there are times when I want to put one in a carrier, and push the other around, in a single stroller. I do not want a giant huge heavy single stroller people. I want a light cute easy breezy single stroller. And when you remove the bottom seat it is just that. (The second seat is sold seperately.)
And last, but oh-so-mightily important:
- I can push the Britax B-Ready with one hand. Easily. With total control. With both babies in it. I’m impressed with this. Seriously. This frees my other hand up for holding my older son’s hand, holding coffee, or waving at everyone because I’m just in that good of a mood.
There are a multitude of other features that the Britax B-Ready has including:
- Appropriate for use with children from birth when using infant car seat, bassinet, or second seat (sold separately).
- For use with children at least 6 months old, up to 55 lbs when using top seat only.
- CLICK & GO integrated infant car seat adapter works with BRITAX CHAPERONE and B-SAFE infant car seats and bassinet.
- Travel System compatible with other major infant car seat brands when used with Infant Car Seat Adapter Frame, such as Chicco Key Fit, Chicco Key Fit 30, Graco Snugride 32, Graco Snugride 35, and Peg Perego Primo Viaggio
- Reversible top seat with 3 recline positions
- Simple fold with automatic chassis lock
- Adjustable handle height
- No re-thread, adjustable, five-point harness and head pad
- One-step linked brake locks both rear wheels with one step
- Removable storage bag with insulated drink holders
- Included accessories: adult cup-holder, rain cover, CLICK & GO BRITAX infant car seat adapters
- MSRP (USD) $499.99 (Second seat, shown in my photos MSRP (USD) $149.99)